Authors must submit manuscript through the system for being considered published in Journal of Computer-Based Instructional Media. For being published, the manuscript must go through a peer review process (blind-reviewing process). We only publish articles that have been reviewed and approved by highly qualified researchers with expertise in a field appropriate (at least two reviewers per article).
The journal editor or editorial board considers the feedback provided by the peer reviewers and arrives at a decision. The following are the most common decisions:
- Accept without any changes (acceptance): the journal will publish the paper in its original form.
- Accept with minor revisions (acceptance): the journal will publish the paper and asks the author to make small corrections.
- Accept after major revisions (conditional acceptance ): the journal will publish the paper provided the authors make the changes suggested by the reviewers and/or editors.
- Revise and resubmit (conditional rejection): the journal is willing to reconsider the paper in another round of decision-making after the authors make major changes
- Reject the paper (outright rejection): the journal will not publish the paper or reconsider it even if the authors make major revisions